Cracking JEE Mains is a dream of every student who opts for science stream after class 10th. Their minds are flooded with many questions like:
How to prepare for JEE Mains 2020?
What are the best books for JEE Mains preparation?
Should I join coaching for JEE Mains or not?
Eduncle has come up with a perfect solution for your all queries regarding JEE Mains 2020 Exam. In this blog, we are going to discuss most successful Tips, Tricks & Strategies to make an actionable study plan to clear JEE Mains 2020 Exam.
Preparing for a competitive exam like Joint Entrance Exam takes hard work & diligence. When you put your 100% effort into the exam preparation, then it rewards you with the seat in your desired engineering institutes.
Getting right guidance for the preparation of JEE Mains Exam is very important. Time management & strategies play a crucial role in any exam preparation. It becomes more important when you are preparing for JEE Mains without coaching.
Some Facts You Need to Know About JEE Mains
In 2019, a total of 9,29,198 students registered for the JEE Main in January while with an increase of 6,543 candidates, total 9,35,741 appeared in JEE Mains April session.
Out of which only 2,45,000 candidates qualified for the JEE Advanced Exam.
Among the large populace of PCM students, who are preparing for JEE Mains examination, their preparation strategies for the JEE Mains exam must be focused & result oriented to be among the top scoring candidates. You must strive to be among JEE Mains toppers for sure-shot success.
Road to JEE Mains – Get Ready for a Great Score in JEE Mains 202
Now you know about the cut-throat competition, you are going to be in. You need to focus on 6 things:
1. Board Exams & JEE Mains Preparation can go hand in hand. You must target more than 75% score in class 12th board exams to get admission in IIITs, CFTIs, NITs.
2. You need not abandon all the social connections and entertainment channels in order to crack IIT JEE exam. If you study regularly you can clear the JEE Mains exam with a good score.
3. Most of the candidates who fail in this exam make a common mistake – focusing on only two subjects. You must follow a study plan to focus on all three subjects in the exam. This is the only way you can score 150+ marks in JEE Mains 2020.
4. You can crack JEE Mains 2020 without coaching too. Although, classroom coaching is suggested for those, who need assistance in studies.
5. You can crack JEE Mains Exam with or without coaching, but you can’t crack JEE Mains without studying.
6. Focus more on your learning & basic understanding of the concepts of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics.
How to Prepare for JEE Mains 2020?
JEE Mains ranking is a gateway for admission in B.Tech. courses in India. Scoring well in JEE Mains becomes important to appear in JEE Advanced Exam & get admission in premier engineering institutes.
JEE Mains Exam preparation can be broadly divided into three parts: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics. Candidates need to prepare for these three subjects with full dedication to crack the exam.
Apart from these subjects, B.Arch. & B.Planning aspirants need to appear in JEE Mains Paper 2, to get admission in architecture & B.Planning courses.
Have a look at the JEE Mains 2020 Exam Pattern:
In the following sections of the blog, we are going to unleash JEE Mains preparation tips for all these subjects.[“source=scoop.eduncle.”]