NEW DELHI: Nifty futures on the Singapore Exchange were trading 24 points, or 0.21 per cent, higher at 11,235, indicating a positive start for Dalal Street. Here are a few stocks which may buzz the most in today’s trade:
Coffee Day Enterprises: Cafe Coffee Day owner VG Siddhartha has gone missing since July 29, ET NOW reported. His phone is also switched off since last night, the report suggested.
Axis Bank, Hero Motocorp and TechM: The three Nifty50 firms will announce their quarterly results today.
ZEEL: A consortium led by US cable major Comcast and comprising Atairos, Blackstone and James Murdoch’s Lupa Systems submitted a binding offer late Monday to buy out Subhash Chandra from Zee Entertainment, said people aware of the development.
Future Lifestyle Fashions: Promoter Ryka Commercial Ventures sold shares worth Rs 545 crore in Kishor Biyani-led Future Lifestyle Fashions through open market transactions.
Dish TV, BoI, PNB Housing: Bank of India, Dish TV, VIP Industries, Balkrishna Industries, Gujarat Gas, PEL, PNB Housing and United Bank are a few non-Nifty companies which will announce their June quarter results today.
Strides Pharma Science: The drugmaker said it has entered into a joint venture with China’s Sihuan Pharmaceutical Holdings Group with a view to fast track its entry into the neighbouring country.
Dr Reddy’s Laboratories: The drugmaker said its consolidated profit after tax (PAT) for the June quarter climbed 45 per cent on year-on-year (YoY) basis to Rs 662.80 crore.
Power Grid: State-owned transmission utility said it will seek shareholders’ approval next month to raise up to Rs 10,000 crore through the issuance of bonds on a private placement basis.
DLF: The realty major reported over two-fold jump in its consolidated net profit at Rs 414.72 crore for the quarter ending June despite a fall in revenue.
Tata Sponge: The company reported a consolidated net loss of Rs 85.99 crore for the quarter ended on June 30, 2019, due to high finance costs and other charges.
Cochin Shipyard: State-owned Cochin Shipyard reported a 12.06 per cent rise in its consolidated net profit to Rs 118.97 crore for the first quarter ended June 30.
Kansai Nerolac Paints: The company reported a net profit of Rs 144.69 crore for the first quarter ended June 30. It had posted a net profit of Rs 138.58 crore in the June quarter a year ago, Kansai Nerolac said in a BSE filing.
RNAM: Reliance Nippon Life Asset Management (RNAM), asset manager of Reliance Mutual Fund, on Monday reported an increase of 12.91 per cent in consolidated profit at Rs 125.40 crore for the quarter ended June 30, 2019
The initial public offer of mobile marketing firm Affle India was subscribed 28 per cent on the first day of bidding on Monday. The IPO to raise Rs 459 crore, received bids for 9,42,260 shares against the total issue size of 33,78,021 shares as per the NSE data.
- AVSL Industries Limited: Priti Bansal has bought 15,000 shares through Market Purchase on Jul 25, 2019.
- Genus Power Infrastructures Limited: Himanshu Agarwal has bought 15,20,000 shares through Off Market on Jul 24, 2019.
- InfoBeans Techno. Ltd.: Avinash Sethi has bought 2,20,000 shares through Market Purchase on Jul 24, 2019.
- InfoBeans Techno. Ltd.: Shashikala Bohra has bought 1,10,000 shares through Market Purchase on Jul 25, 2019.
- InfoBeans Techno. Ltd.: Siddharth Sethi has bought 1,10,000 shares through Market Purchase on Jul 25, 2019.
- JM Financial Limited: J.M. Financial And Investment Consultancy Services Private Limited has bought 40,366 shares through Market Purchase from Jul 24, 2019 to Jul 25, 2019.
- Sarla Performance Fibers Limited: Satidham Industries Pvt Ltd has bought 43,748 shares through Market Purchase from Jul 12, 2019 to Jul 24, 2019.
- Steel Strips Wheels Limited: Sunena Garg has bought 16,362 shares through Market Purchase from Jul 24, 2019 to Jul 25, 2019.
- West Coast Paper Mills Limited: Master Aaryan Bangur has bought 1,87,700 shares through Inter-se-Transfer on Jul 25, 2019.
- West Coast Paper Mills Limited: Master Ankit Bangur has bought 1,87,700 shares through Inter-se-Transfer on Jul 25, 2019.n
- Axis Bank Limited: Life Insurance Corporation Of India has sold 20,99,067 shares through Market Sale from Jul 16, 2019 to Jul 25, 2019.
- Genus Power Infrastructures Limited: Baldev Kumar Agarwal Huf has sold 15,20,000 shares through Off Market on Jul 24, 2019.
- RBL Bank Limited: Sagar Rajendra Shah has sold 16,180 shares through Market Sale on Jul 25, 2019.
- RBL Bank Limited: Shanta Vallury Gandhi has sold 1,00,000 shares through Market Sale on Jul 24, 2019.
- Sanco Industries Limited: Anurag Gupta has sold 40,829 shares through Market Sale on Jul 26, 2019.
- Tata Power Company Limited: Pratibha Jain has sold 17,450 shares through Market Sale from Jun 12, 2019 to Jun 28, 2019.
- Viji Finance Limited: Vijay Kothari has sold 5,50,000 shares through Market Sale from Jul 24, 2019 to Jul 25, 2019.
- West Coast Paper Mills Limited: Rangnath Shree Kumar (Huf) has sold 2,20,400 shares through Inter-se-Transfer on Jul 25, 2019.
- West Coast Paper Mills Limited: Shree Kumar Virendra Kumar (Huf) has sold 1,55,000 shares through Inter-se-Transfer on Jul 25, 2019.
- Yes BankNSE -1.95 % Limited: Rajat Monga has sold 10,00,000 shares through Market Sale on Jul 22, 2019.
- Yes Bank Limited: Silver Stone Family Private Trust has sold 10,00,000 shares through Market Sale on Jul 22, 2019.
Note: Disclosure made under Reg 13(4), 13(4a) of SEBI (IT) regulations 1992.
Bulk and Block Deals :
|Blg Tickers||Date||Company Name||Acquirer/Seller||Buy /Sell||Qty Traded||Price|
|FLFL||29-Jul-19||Future Lifestyle Fashions Ltd||Bto Fbi Iii Pte Ltd||Buy||11,684,716||466.25|
|FLFL||29-Jul-19||Future Lifestyle Fashions Ltd||Ryka Commercial Ventures Private Limited||Sell||11,684,716||466.25|
|GEEKAY||29-Jul-19||Geekay Wires Limited||Ramniranjan Agarwal||Sell||80,000||34.00|
|KTSL||29-Jul-19||Kellton Tech Solutions Limited||Kothari Satyaveer Singh||Sell||470,380||15.80|
|SUULD||29-Jul-19||Suumaya Lifestyle Limited||Unicon Tie Up Private Limited||Sell||328,000||19.10|
|TEJASNET||29-Jul-19||Tejas Networks Limited||Sbi Life Insurance Co. Ltd||Sell||465,661||90.01|
Note: Insider Buy/Sell is as defined by SEBI Insider Trading Regulations, 1992 Bulk Deal is defined as any trade in which quantity transacted is more then 0.5% of the companies equity shares listed on the exchanges. The above mentioned data is not completely Extensive as relatively smaller trades have been excluded. Edelweiss Alternative Research