Maruti has sold over 2 million units of the Wagon R hatchback in India since it was first launched nearly 20 years ago. Now in its third-generation, the new 2019 Wagon R has a lot of changes to talk about. And to guide you through it, we’ve compiled everything there is to know about it in a neat list right here:
VIEW FEBRUARY OFFERS
- The third-generation Maruti Wagon R was launched in India on 23 January at a starting price of Rs 4.19 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi) and here are all the details.
- For starters, just how different is the new 2019 Maruti Wagon R from the older model? Find out here.
- Planning to buy the new 2019 Maruti Wagon R? In our detailed first drive review, we tell you if the bigger, more feature-loaded and powerful Wagon R 2019 deserves your attention and money.
- Or, you can watch our first impressions of the new Wagon R in this video:
- The 2019 Maruti Wagon R is offered in three variants – L, V and the new top-spec Z variant. Head here for a detailed break up of what each variant has on offer here.
- If you want to know which variant of the new Maruti Wagon R we’d recommend, you can find it out here.
- The next best thing to checking the new 2019 Maruti Wagon R in the flesh? Explore all the details of the new Wagon R, up close, in our gallery here.
- Bookings for the new Maruti Wagon R were open a week before its launch and it might be a while before you get one delivered at your doorstep, especially if you buy one now. But how much of a wait will it be? Find out here.
- Of course, no buying decision is complete unless you have compared the new Wagon R with its rivals such as the Hyundai Santro, Datsun GO or Tata Tiago. Check out our specifications comparison here.
- But if you have narrowed down your choices between the Wagon R and the similarly priced Hyundai Santro, then our variant-wise comparison should aid your decision. Read how they fare against each other here.
- Santro aside, the Wagon R also has a worthy rival in the Tata Tiago and we’ve compared their similarly priced variants too, which you can read here.
- If you’re trying to decide between the underdog of the segment, the Datsun GO and the new Maruti Wagon R, we’ve done a variant wise comparison for that too to help you cover all ground while making your buying decision. You can read about how the two hathcbacks fare against each other here.
- With its new more powerful engine, bigger size and added features, the 2019 Maruti Wagon R can also be an alternative to cars from a higher segment such as the Maruti Ignis. But how do they compare? Find out here.
- Fuel efficiency is a valid buying concern, even more so in this segment. When it comes to Maruti, high mileage is a given. But it appears that fuel efficiency isn’t exactly the Wagon R’s forte. Find out how it compares against its rivals and which other car leaves it trailing on the mileage front, here.
- The Wagon R small hatchback may well be a mass-market model, but that doesn’t mean it doesn’t offer a more personalised ownership experience. For that, Maruti is offering a whole lot of accessories with the new 2019 Wagon R and you can read all the details here.
- If you can’t decide on which accessories to pick, Maruti is also offering three themed accessory packages with the new 2019 Wagon R which includes the option of a spoiler and alloy wheels. You can see some examples of them in our images here.
- Sure, you might have decided which among the L, V and Z variant of the Maruti WagonR you want to buy, but how do they differ from each other in terms of looks? Find out here.
- While Maruti has improved upon its hatchback contender with the new 2019 Wagon R, it’s not perfect. Find out where it impressed us and what could have been better here.
With its new more powerful engine, bigger size and added features, the 2019 Maruti Wagon R can also be an alternative to cars from a higher segment such as the Maruti Ignis. But how do they compare?